BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaSsHaXoR

Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin (66)
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_vote_lcapHow To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_voting_barHow To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_vote_rcap 
TeachMe (2)
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_vote_lcapHow To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_voting_barHow To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_vote_rcap 
EaTthEC00kie (1)
Hex_only (1)
tony220171 (1)
DJ107RX (1)
ace812 (1)
Cain532 (1)
derek878 (1)
Keywords
tool
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am
Latest topics
» Making a SPRX: Start to Finish Tutorial (VIDEO)
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:26 pm by derek878

» How to RTM over Wifi (NO Ethernet Required!) 100% over wifi Tutorial (Noob Friendly)
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:31 pm by Cain532

» PSHOME - Developed For Developers
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:58 pm by ace812

» PS3ITA 4.60 CFW [Unofficial]
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:51 am by Admin

» PS3Lib4.4 [UNOFFICIAL] Release (Added GetLvl2Memory + GetPSID + GetCID)
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:40 pm by Admin

» Windows 8.1/Windows phone/tablet Real Time Editing APP and Tutorial
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 am by Admin

» Helpful Links for Starting Windows 8 Application Development
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 am by Admin

» How to get PS3Lib & CCAPI to work with WINDOWS 8 Applications/Portable Apps
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:58 pm by Admin

» Getting Started with Windows8 App Development
How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:18 am by Admin

How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

L337 R4NK : 198
R3p : 0

How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan Empty
PostSubject: How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan   How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey guys whats up?! I have recently discovered out how to get custom music in Multiman, instead of that boring music they have by default.

Okay things you will need:
1. MultiMan (Duh)
2. FTP Client (Filezilla Located Here --->https://filezilla-project.org/)
3. A Brain

Okay Lets get started Smile

Step 1. Find the music you want to have in MultiMan, Preferably a .mp3

Step 1.5. If you dont have a .mp3 its okay, Just go here. ---> http://media.io/ And make the file you have a .mp3

Step 2. Once you have the file you want, rename it to SOUND.BIN Exactly like that or this will not work.
Step 3. Now load up A FTP Client on your PC or whatever you are using and Navigate to dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/ And Delete the current SOUND.BIN.

Step 4. Now in that directory, put in your SOUND.BIN

Step 5. Close whatever FTP Client you were using and restart MultiMan.

Step 6. Enjoy your custom Music Smile

@TehOverride
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ncryp73d.com

How To Get Custom Music In MultiMan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaSsHaXoR :: PS3 :: Tutorials-
Jump to: