BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaSsHaXoR

Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin (67)
Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_vote_lcapWindows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_voting_barWindows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_vote_rcap 
TeachMe (2)
Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_vote_lcapWindows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_voting_barWindows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_vote_rcap 
EaTthEC00kie (1)
Hex_only (1)
tony220171 (1)
DJ107RX (1)
ace812 (1)
Cain532 (1)
derek878 (1)
Keywords
tool
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am
Latest topics

Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

L337 R4NK : 201
R3p : 0

Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) Empty
PostSubject: Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX)   Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 pm

When you auto-signin or signin then blackscreen, press keys: "Control+Shift+Esc" and then press advanced when 'Task Manager' pops up.
Click 'File' then 'Run new task'.
Click Browse, then go to directory: "C:\Windows\System32\", then search for "CMD.exe" and 'right click' "Run As Administrator".
When the Command prompt pops up, type in: "SFC /Scannow"
Allow the scan to complete, and restart your computer.

If still not working, do the same but this time run "regedit.exe".
Navigate to: "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" in Regedit, and change:
"SHELL" value to: "explorer.exe"
and
"userinit" to: "C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe".
*NOTE* userinit.exe will add "," at the end, that's okay. So userinit will become "C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,".

IF ALL ELSE FAILS...
Try to refresh your system. You will need to do this from within recovery more than likely, due to blackscreen and getting autologged out.

When computer is booting, tap "F11" on the keyboard until it shows its booting into recovery, choose "Advanced" and "refresh".

Wait for this to refresh your PC, and try again.

AGAIN, IF ALL ELSE FAILS, REINSTALL WIN8.
Backup your files first, and reinstall.

If your still having issues, use a different installation disk or try to format your HARDDRIVE first.

Helpful Links: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03439317&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-security/windows-81-signs-out-my-standard-accounts-straight/6cc7839b-6c29-4bfb-8162-cd60a6bdbc9d
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ncryp73d.com

Windows 8 User Login Blackscreen autosignout (FIX)
Page 1 of 1