BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaSsHaXoR

Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin (67)
Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_vote_lcapWindows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_voting_barWindows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_vote_rcap 
TeachMe (2)
Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_vote_lcapWindows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_voting_barWindows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_vote_rcap 
EaTthEC00kie (1)
Hex_only (1)
tony220171 (1)
DJ107RX (1)
ace812 (1)
Cain532 (1)
derek878 (1)
Keywords
tool
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am
Latest topics

Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

L337 R4NK : 201
R3p : 0

Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial Empty
PostSubject: Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial   Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:48 pm

THIS IS LEGAL
This is just to make it convenient for the user to upgrade to 8.1 without the need of serial until after it upgraded. This is to allow installation and update of 8.1.

Tutorial:
#) Inside the folder of the disc/usb go into WINDOWS 8.1: sources.

#) Once your in the sources folder, look for the file named "ei.cfg", if it doesnt exists that's okay. Either way continue to the next step.

#) Right click on desktop and create a notepad.txt document.
Inside of it paste this code:

Code:

[EditionID]
Professional
[Channel]
Retail
[VL]
(Assuming your upgrading to 8.1 proffesional, just replace info with your corresponding update. Smile

#) Take the .txt file with the code pasted inside of it and rename it to: "ei.cfg", without quotes.

#) Take the ei.cfg file you just made, and put it into your Windows 8.1/sources/ Directory.

Razz That's it! Razz
Run installation/update and you shouldn't be prompted for serial to update/upgrade/install Windows 8.1.   
farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ncryp73d.com

Windows 8 to 8.1 upgrade WITHOUT serial
Page 1 of 1