BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Your not logged in!
BaSsHaXoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaSsHaXoR

Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin (67)
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_vote_lcapS.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_voting_barS.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_vote_rcap 
TeachMe (2)
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_vote_lcapS.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_voting_barS.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_vote_rcap 
EaTthEC00kie (1)
Hex_only (1)
tony220171 (1)
DJ107RX (1)
ace812 (1)
Cain532 (1)
derek878 (1)
Keywords
tool
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am
Latest topics

S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

L337 R4NK : 201
R3p : 0

S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Empty
PostSubject: S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts)   S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm

http://pastebin.com/9QxS3E9Ghttp://pastebin.com/9QxS3E9GSIVS: String-Image-Value-Setter

CAUTION:
USE AT OWN RISK. Some strings may or may not freeze your ps3 as well as others in your party/lobby.

THIS SETS IMAGES FOR YOUR NAME/PSN/GAMERTAG... If you havn't read this thread, please check before asking what this does. Smile--> http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/modern-warfare-3-mods-patches-tutorials/718361-set-facebook-logo-more-your-name-tut.html

UPDATE V4: (Fixed bugs)
Download: S.I.V.S - Update 4 (3/09/14)
SIVS4.exe MD5: 514BE65CC7A2499C99E68C81392E497A
SIVS.4 - {BH}.zip MD5: C175CDE4D1FA0861396040B5EB479FB1

Working COD Ghosts S.I.V.S Strings
Working COD MW3 S.I.V.S. Strings
Old version:
Spoiler:

S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) ZJw3enQ
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 3qlQack
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) NBZE1NH
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 54pUDI1
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Dy07Sg0
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 4J7BLLH
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Od9ouPH
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) VZGztVY
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Tp93

Any Feedback is appreciated.

If you want to add me on PSN, my current PSN is: HackerzAddMePlz
Feel Free to contact Me: Skype: MichealWeston7

#1) Connect & Attach (FOR CEX use CEX method (already checked for you) or uncheck to use dex)
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 2rs2

#2) Select the game in which you are currently wanting to use this on, Ex. MW3 for Modern Warfare 3, and Ghosts etc.
(idk if COD4, WAW, Mw2 has these strings, but if they do... this should work.)
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) F5bQ5Oo

#3)  Select a string from the string list and it will automatically set it to the 'String box' for you.
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) O2zy

+) You may put your own string in the string textbox as you wish... also the textbox BELOW the string textbox is the text
that will go AFTER the string textbox, so.... essentially: string + text = (FACEBOOK LOGO) + YOURTEXT
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) JtpEQg8

+) Then you can select the Width & height for the size of the Image. S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) HyeazZv

!) I would recommend leaving Auto checkbox checked, but if for some reason your IMAGE isnt showing/working and giving
a block/patched image, then uncheck and try to move the length around until it does... keep in mind this won't always work.
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) O2u1Szc

+) Choose a color NIQQQUA!!! ;p
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 1brrplD

+) You may also Choose 'flip' checkbox to flip the image (or mirror in other words)

#4) Click the button "SET", and you should have the image AS YOUR NAME ON SCREEN! Smile

x) NOTE! YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN PERSONAL IMAGE-STRINGS TO USE! Here's how:

#x1) Click MyList in the top-right hand corner of the SIVS MAIN tab form. S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 1Zpcoof

#x2) Put your strings in this textbox by LINE! and click save. THIS WILL SAVE ALL YOUR STRINGS Smile
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) F8tBC8P

#x3) To Load your list of strings, simply click MYLIST checkbox and it will automatically load it into the combobox! Smile
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 8WIFfdS

==========================================================================

THEME CHANGER
!??!!??!?! YEP Smile<3

Click the button and the theme menu should popup...

S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) 0vTupHa

HOW TO USE:

#1) Change the 'Forecolor' values (R G B) Red Green Blue

TOP NUMERICS
: Forecolor (*& BORDERCOLOR)
First numericupdown = Red
Second numericupdown = Green
Third numericupdown = Blue
Screenshot by Lightshot

BOTTOM NUMERICS: Backcolor (*MAINCOLOR)
First numericupdown = Red
Second numericupdown = Green
Third numericupdown = Blue
Screenshot by Lightshot

Choose your RGB values you like and click 'SET' Smile

Their is the default theme in the bottom left in case you ever want to revert to the original theme.

*Or choose girly, or light theme Smile

~~ *YOUR THEME THAT YOU LEAVE WITH WILL SAVE AS YOUR THEME* ~~~

*If you ever want to change your theme again, just come back.

==========================================================================

*Note: For COD Ghosts, Some string will prevent you from entering a game, and kick you out because "your server version is
different". The only one i got to work in game was "FACEBOOK"

*EXTRA NOTE: When you have your name as an image, ex. FACEBOOK... people can't send friend request... obviously your saying
you already know that... but its far more than what you THINK. When they add as a friend it will say you don't exist in the
COD database.

*EXTRA NOTE #2: If a friend has you added, and tries to add you with your name changed as IMAGE will sign them offline/out
of PSN. --Thanks to FearNMT for helping with that

Further Help:
Spoiler:
S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Yoez

Lmao look, we gotta Hater: S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts) Uc4kJ0Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ncryp73d.com

S.I.V.S - String Image Value Setter (COD MW3/Ghosts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaSsHaXoR :: PS3 :: PS3 Hacking-
Jump to: